group of adopting families to the Jade Market (and later the Pearl market).
The main market is a large, multi-story shopping center with just jade. Ella
Jiao and I took an excursion into the neighborhood and happened upon some
nice kids and a Buddhist temple. At the temple, a lot of people were
lighting incense and praying to Buddha. It was a special atmosphere. Back in
the market, Ella Jiao and I met a woman who gave her a pineapple sucker.
Oh -- and a general note -- Kathie and I are not able to see this blog. We
can only post to it. I mention this in case anyone has posted to the blog
directing any comments or questions to us. If so we are not able to see them
but we do get email as we normally would. Just fyi. Thanks,
Posted by Tom










No comments:
Post a Comment